The Basics of Sound Healing - Online
Time & Location
About the Event
An introduction to the basics of sound healing, via Tibetan Singing Bowls, with Heron Moon.
Starts on 31st March at 11am and continues for 2 more sessions (weekly) - a total of 6 hours - we consider the history, technical and spiritual aspects of sound and how it aids mental and physical recovery.
"This is a really good guide to learning more about sound healing. It helped me think more about the ways how sound impacts my life. Plus it includes sound healing and meditation too." T. Driver
Perfect to expand your knowledge, or as a first step to becoming a sound practitioner yourself.
1 - Introduction and History of Sound Healing
Discover the ancient origins of sound healing - from the enchanting Himalayan mountains to Chinese bells, sound was significant all over the world! Ends with a 30 min sound bath for you to enjoy.
2 - The Technical Aspects of Sound Healing
This week we examine the technical aspects of sound healing - resonance, frequency and cymatics all feature - with some incredible videos to illustrate. Ends with a 30 min sound bath for you to relax and unwind.
3 - Sound and Spirtituality
In the final session we delve into the spiritual side of sound healing. With a look at chakras and intent and intuition. You will also discover where to find out more - further training and purchasing bowls for yourself. We will of course end with a nourishing sound bath!
This course includes:
- Friendly, interactive sessions on zoom
- Guided meditations to start each session
- Notes with interesting exercises to complete together
- Private Facebook group for attendees of the course to share links
- Weekly recording of sessions for you to watch if you miss a week, or rewatch at anytime
- Suggested exercises to expand your awareness at home between sessions
- Recommended bibliography, training and advice on where to purchase your bowls and accessories
- 20% off voucher (valid for 3 months) for any additional courses, memberships or coaching
- This course has been designed and is presented by sound practitioner and wellness coach, Rebecca Barabich (creator of Heron Moon)
- Rebecca is registered and fully insured
- Rebecca holds Membership of IPHM - International Practioners of Holistic Medicine
- A Certificate of Attendance is provided upon graduation and completion of short quiz to test your knowledge
- The Basics of Sound Healing£111£1110£0