Thu, Sep 29|
Sound Healing Practitioner Training - Surrey
Internationally Recognised Sound Healing Practitioner Training, Accredited with the IPHM
Time & Location
Sep 29, 2022, 11:00 AM GMT+1
Godalming, Fintry/Church La, Godalming GU8 5UQ, UK
About the Event
Train to become an Internationally Accredited (IPHM) Sound Healing Practitioner this Autumn 2022.
Level 1 & 2 Training in Surrey starts on 29th September (Level 1) for four days & continues on 29th October (Level 2) for two days.
Your teacher, Rebecca Barabich (Heron Moon Healing) will guide you in the renowned & established Thyme With Charlie programme, from experienced Sound and Energy Intuitive, Charlie Christie, who has been teaching and expanding her sound and healing language to the world and practising energy healing for 20+ years.
This incredibly transformative healing modality is open to all levels, whether you’re a beginner called to know more about frequencies, healing, and consciousness, or would like to integrate sound and vibration into your existing healing, yoga, or daily spiritual practice.
All the details are below.
"If I could give more stars to this review I would. I have just completed my Sound Healing Practitioner Level 1 training with Becky. What an incredible 4 days. There was a good balance of learning the theory of how sounds affect the body and energy fields, practicing with the singing bowls and developing my own practice to provide a new healing modality to clients. It’s impossible to list everything I took from this course as the learning feels immeasurable as the journey has just begun. ” ~ Surrey Sound Healing School Student | Carly, Worthing, UK __________________________________
Making the decision to study the healing method of the Tibetan Singing Bowls can be the beginning of an exciting and life-changing journey. This 4-day energy-based course will provide students with a thorough grounding in the basic techniques, science, and theory of chakra connections, brain waves, and sound healing, and how to use sound to promote health and wellbeing. An important focus of the course will be guidance on how to develop your own healing skills.
- You will work on understanding your own inherent wisdom and personal vibration to guide you to connect to your psychic abilities and intuition.
- This in turn will open up the possibilities of connecting with your guides and opening your healing channels to support you to heal yourself and others.
- This beautiful ancient practice of working with sound will act as a transmitter and amplifier of healing energy.
- Everyone has the ability to connect with the healing power of sound.
Level 1 will prepare you to facilitate 1:1 sound healing sessions.
Level 2 will take place 1 month later, to allow time for the integration of level 1, which provides the foundation.
Level 2 is 2 days of learning and will take you further on your sound healing journey.
The process of healing is the journey of bringing the body, mind, and spirit back into harmony.
This level will provide you with the tools of how to guide the body and mind into a meditative state or trance by deepening the understanding of the benefits of sound meditation.
- You will have an introduction to basic hypnotherapy techniques, learn to create affirmations, and how to create guided meditations for those seeking to improve their health, wellbeing, and personal vibration.
- You will be provided with ways in which to integrate sound into your daily lives, yoga, and healing practices as well as discussing business best practices in a holistic healing world.
Level 2 will prepare you to facilitate sound healing meditations for group sessions.
NB - Completion of Level 1 Sound Healing Practitioner training with Thyme With Charlie is required to participate in Level 2.
You will receive:
* Student Handbook * Daily Meditation * Theory and practice * 1 Singing Bowl and mallet * Snacks and refreshments * Self-healing tools to ground, open, and prepare yourself before and after a sound healing session * Basic business tools if you decide to use Sound Healing as a professional practice * Ongoing support for your business and practice from Charlie * Free access to my closed Facebook group of Sound Healers that have trained with Thyme with Charlie where you can network and get exclusive tips and advice * Teachers discount on Tibetan Singing Bowls from Nepal * Monthly practitioner sessions virtual/in person * A profile space on the Practitioner Directory page of the Thyme With Charlie website
No prior qualification or experience is required.
All courses are Internationally Certified by the IPHM. __________________________________
TIMES & DATES:
Level 1 The training is 26 hours in 4 days: Thursday 29th September – 11:00-19:00 Friday 30th September – 11:00-16:00 Saturday 1st October- 10:00-17:00 Sunday 2nd October – 10:00-16:00
Level 2 The training is 13 hours in 2 days: Saturday 29th October – 10:00 – 18:00 Sunday 30th October – 10:00 – 16:00
Venue Both levels 1 and 2 will take place at The Studio at The Fintry Trust in Godalming, Surrey. The studio is a short taxi ride away from the Witley train station and free parking is available on site. __________________________________
Level 1 qualifies you to facilitate 1:1 sessions.
Level 2 qualifies you to facilitate group sessions.
(All prices below are in GBP£)
Level 1 – GBP £1055 Level 2 – GBP £695
Total 10% discount price for booking both levels – GBP £1575
Level 1 only = £1055 20% deposit = £211
Level 1 & 2 = £1750 Less 10% = £1575 20% deposit = £315
*20% non-refundable deposit to secure your place
*10% discount if you book levels 1 & 2 together. Discount does not apply when booking both levels separately
*Payment can be spread over 2-6 monthly instalments with the final payment due on course completion.
*Certifications will not be issued until full payment has been received.
*£20 of every booking will be donated to a selected charity. __________________________________
- These courses are in English - All prices are in GBP£ - Not advisable for epileptics - Healthy snacks and refreshments will be provided during the training - If you have any Tibetan bowls or other sound healing instruments, please bring them with you each day of the course as they will also be a part of the attunement process. __________________________________
Please reach out if you have any questions. I'm always happy to chat.
I look forward to welcoming you to this transformational journey of expansion, love, and fulfilment.
(Founder of Surrey Sound Healing School & Heron Moon Healing)