Inner Peace Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
This retreat is SOLD OUT, please follow the link below to join the waiting list:
You are invited to attend this Inner Peace Retreat taking place on Friday 1st - Sunday 3rd October, 2021 in the idyllic setting of the Surrey Hills.
Our weekend will be filled with healing, rejuvenation, exploring nature, enjoying delicious healthy meals, relaxation and connecting with like-minded people.
After more than a year of social isolation, this retreat offers the invitation to return to each other, nature and ourselves. We will stay at the beautiful Fintry Trust, a retreat venue with its own extensive 13 and a half acres of grounds, set in the stunning surroundings of the Surrey Hills and with views of the South Downs.
The atmosphere of the house and grounds has been maintained for 70 years in order to provide a nurturing sanctuary for mindfulness and spiritual development. The setting is the perfect place to experience being fully present in the moment.
Each day will start with an optional morning meditation before breakfast. You will also be treated to an inner peace workshop with accredited mindfulness teacher Tammy Driver and an intuitive art journaling workshop with life coach Rebecca Barabich.
- There will be an optional guided countryside walk and ample free time for contemplation and exploring the grounds.
- You will end each day soothed to the relaxing sounds of Tibetan Singing Bowls in a healing sound bath with Yoga Nidra.
- This retreat has limited availability for 12 participants and will be held in full compliance with COVID-19 restrictions.
- There are eight single occupancy rooms, plus two twins rooms available for people who wish to share with a friend.
- All rooms have shared bathroom facilities, with several bathrooms and shower rooms available. Linen and towels are included.
You will be provided with home-cooked, wholesome vegan meals for the duration of your stay. A lot of the produce used to create the meals comes from the kitchen garden. The skilled chef will cater for any dietary requirements and works to create deeply nourishing food for us over the weekend. Meals are served in the beautiful oak-panelled dining room, which is flooded with natural light in the daytime. Tea and coffee are freely available all day and tea and cake or biscuits are served twice a day (including gluten-free options).
The retreat includes:
- A three-day, two-night retreat to help you deeply connect to your soul, rest and replenish
- Accommodation at Fintry House – a beautiful retreat space in the Surrey Hills
- Tammy Driver and Rebecca Barabich by your side as your guides for the duration of the retreat
- Delicious, consciously prepared vegan meals (all breakfasts, lunches, dinners and afternoon cake provided for the entire trip)
- Exclusive retreat workbook
- Morning circles, chanting and meditation
- Nightly sound healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls to soothe you to sleep
- Group opening and closing ceremonies
- Exploring the topic of inner peace at a mindfulness workshop
- Opportunity to lay on the grass of the beautiful gardens
- Find your joy with guided laughter yoga
- Get in touch with your creativity at an intuitive art journaling workshop
- Connect with your body with mindful movement
- Experience deep relaxation with Yoga Nidra
- Optional guided countryside walk
- Spare time to integrate, explore and rest
- Tea and coffee available all day
- Spend quality time with like-minded souls
- Share friendship, healing, fun and connection
- Sold OutEarly Bird Shared DEPOSIT ONLY£100£1000£0
- Sold OutEarly Bird Single DEPOSIT ONLY£111£1110£0
- Sold OutEarly Bird Shared FULL£400£4000£0
- Sold OutEarly Bird Single FULL£444£4440£0