Fri, Oct 01|
Inner Peace Retreat
This event has one ticket left that has just become available, due to a cancellation.
Time & Location
Oct 01, 2021, 3:00 PM GMT+1 – Oct 03, 2021, 3:00 PM GMT+1
Godalming, Fintry/Church La, Godalming GU8 5UQ, UK
About the Event
You are invited to attend this Inner Peace Retreat taking place on Friday 1st - Sunday 3rd October, 2021 in the idyllic setting of the Surrey Hills.
Our weekend will be filled with healing, rejuvenation, exploring nature, enjoying delicious healthy meals, relaxation and connecting with like-minded people.
After more than a year of social isolation, this retreat offers the invitation to return to each other, nature and ourselves. We will stay at the beautiful Fintry Trust, a retreat venue with its own extensive 13 and a half acres of grounds, set in the stunning surroundings of the Surrey Hills and with views of the South Downs.
The atmosphere of the house and grounds has been maintained for 70 years in order to provide a nurturing sanctuary for mindfulness and spiritual development. The setting is the perfect place to experience being fully present in the moment.
Each day will start with an optional morning meditation before breakfast. You will also be treated to an inner peace workshop with accredited mindfulness teacher Tammy Driver and an intuitive art journaling workshop with life coach Rebecca Barabich.
- There will be an optional guided countryside walk and ample free time for contemplation and exploring the grounds.
- You will end each day soothed to the relaxing sounds of Tibetan Singing Bowls in a healing sound bath with Yoga Nidra.
- This retreat has limited availability for 12 participants and will be held in full compliance with COVID-19 restrictions.
- There are eight single occupancy rooms, plus two twins rooms available for people who wish to share with a friend.
- All rooms have shared bathroom facilities, with several bathrooms and shower rooms available. Linen and towels are included.
You will be provided with home-cooked, wholesome vegan meals for the duration of your stay. A lot of the produce used to create the meals comes from the kitchen garden. The skilled chef will cater for any dietary requirements and works to create deeply nourishing food for us over the weekend. Meals are served in the beautiful oak-panelled dining room, which is flooded with natural light in the daytime. Tea and coffee are freely available all day and tea and cake or biscuits are served twice a day (including gluten-free options).
The retreat includes:
- A three-day, two-night retreat to help you deeply connect to your soul, rest and replenish
- Accommodation at Fintry House – a beautiful retreat space in the Surrey Hills
- Tammy Driver and Rebecca Barabich by your side as your guides for the duration of the retreat
- Delicious, consciously prepared vegan meals (all breakfasts, lunches, dinners and afternoon cake provided for the entire trip)
- Exclusive retreat workbook
- Morning circles, chanting and meditation
- Nightly sound healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls to soothe you to sleep
- Group opening and closing ceremonies
- Exploring the topic of inner peace at a mindfulness workshop
- Opportunity to lay on the grass of the beautiful gardens
- Find your joy with guided laughter yoga
- Get in touch with your creativity at an intuitive art journaling workshop
- Connect with your body with mindful movement
- Experience deep relaxation with Yoga Nidra
- Optional guided countryside walk
- Spare time to integrate, explore and rest
- Tea and coffee available all day
- Spend quality time with like-minded souls
- Share friendship, healing, fun and connection
- Ticket type
Early Bird Shared DEPOSIT ONLY
Share a twin room with a friend for the early bird price £400 per person. Pay just 25% deposit of £100 with remaining balance due by 1st September. This is an early bird price. Price will rise to £444 on 11th July.Price£100.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
Early Bird Single DEPOSIT ONLY
A cosy room to yourself for the early bird price of £444. Pay just 25% deposit of £111 to book today with remaining balance due by 1st September. This is an early bird price. Price will rise to £488 on 11th July.Price£111.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
Early Bird Shared FULL
Share a twin room with a friend for the early bird price £400 per person. Pay full amount now (deposit of £100 non-refundable, rest refundable until 1st September 2021) This is an early bird price. Price will rise to £444 on 11th July.Price£400.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
Early Bird Single FULL
A cosy room to yourself for the early bird price of £444. Pay full amount now (deposit of £111 non-refundable, rest refundable until 1st September 2021) This is an early bird price. Price will rise to £488 on 11th July.Price£444.00