Awakening Moon Circle - Mindful space for women online
Time & Location
About the Event
It's more important than ever that women come together at the time in history.
Come together to connect, meditate, receive sound healing and experience the power of women gathering together. You will be warmly welcomed into this caring and accepting space.
Sundays 9pm - 10.30pm BST 10pm - 11.30pm CET 5pm - 6.30pm EST 2pm - 3.30pm PST
The circle includes:
- Opening ceremony - Guided meditation to connect with your joy - Circle share - A sound session with ancient singing bowls - Closing ceremony
You are invited to bring:
- A candle to light - Objects, cards, poems and/or words that resonate at this time - Prayers and dedications
Open to anyone who identifies as a woman of any age, colour, religion or background.
No obligation to speak or share unless you choose to. Video can be on or off depending on what is most comfortable for you.
A Zoom invitation with link and guidelines will be sent before the session.
Contribution on a donation basis. Free for those in financial difficulty due to the current crisis
Event is hosted by:
Rebecca Barabich of Heron Moon - Intuitive Coach/Sound Healer & Tammy Driver of The Mindful Diva - Mindfulness Teacher
We would love to meet you to share healing and connection.
THIS WEEK ALL PROCEEDS ARE DONATED TO THE LONDON BLACK WOMEN'S PROJECT - https://www.lbwp.co/
- £5 charitable donation£5£50£0
- £7 charitable donation£7£70£0
- £10 charitable donation£10£100£0
- Free for financial difficulty£0£00£0